So I’m not rightly sure how I want to do these weekly “what I’m working on” posts. I think I’ll probably stick with my tried and true bullet list format.
Writing projects for the week of 18 May 2014:
- The Artist’s Way. Week One: Recovering a Sense of Safety
- Cleaning my work space. It’s suffered from my depression as much as I have.
- Going over and possibly re-editing Forger’s Fire and submitting it to Writers of the Future.
- Getting topics for the next few weeks on the blog worked out.
- Figuring out what projects I currently have, and what the state of them is.
- Finishing my LTUE summaries.
Not going to push myself too terribly hard this week. I need to recover a sense of balance and a sense of self, and build my self-discipline and endurance back up. Starting with small steps for a good foundation.