Depression had its way with me this week, and I also felt pretty miserable physically. Feeling better, but behind on things.
So this week, things might seem a little familiar. But I feel like if I write it down again, it will help it happen. 🙂
- The Artist’s Way. Week One: Recovering a Sense of Safety
- Cleaning my work space. It’s suffered from my depression as much as I have.
- Going over and possibly re-editing Forger’s Fire and submitting it to Writers of the Future.
- Getting topics for the next few weeks on the blog worked out, AND getting a backlog built up.
- Figuring out what projects I currently have, and what the state of them is.
- Finishing the other two of my three LTUE summaries.
Feeling better is a good thing. Should be pretty easy to capitalize on the momentum. 🙂