What I got accomplished this past week:
- Cleaning my space. It’s taken a lot of spoons to do (time and energy), so there hasn’t been a lot of energy devoted to other things.
- With cleaning my space has come some cleansing of my spirit. Finding a spiritual/emotional center is going to help me balance the rest of my life. (And by spiritual, I don’t mean religious.) I’m trying to meditate more often. Trying to be more connected to the world around me and the people who love me. I’ve started keeping a gratitude journal, but instead of listing three things I’m grateful for, I’m taking a past-present-future approach. One good thing that happened today, one thing I’m grateful for right now, and one thing I’m looking forward to.
- Been working on the Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron.
- I’ve been reviewing the state of my projects and reading over some old work. I think I’m finally no longer pissed off at the Soldaris project, so I’ll be getting back to work on that. I have some other ideas that are floating in my head waiting to be put to paper.
- Started in on building up a backlog of posts. Right now it’s mostly Wednesday articles, but it’s expanding.
What I’m planning for this week:
- Continuing building on the foundation I’ve started to lay down here, balancing the emotional and spiritual. Would like to add the physical back in soon, but have been going through a pretty bad fibromyalgia flare-up. I think I want to start doing yoga again, now that I have the space to do so in my own room. Making a goal to do it at least once this week. (Starting small and achievable!)
- Continuing in The Artist’s Way. It’s been doing good things for me, however slowly I may be moving with it.
- Continuing to build my backlog.
- Getting a comprehensive, organized list of my projects put together, instead of just a mental inventory, so I can build something workable and even financially profitable out of it.