What I’ve accomplished this week:
- Survived a rather nasty fibromyalgia flare. Pain is starting to go down, energy and ability to concentrate are going back up. Sort of. It’s a process, not an instant “feeling better”.
- Got more plotting done on the Soldaris Saga.
- Got more writing done on the Soldaris Saga.
- Managed to go out and enjoy myself with the family.
What I’d like to accomplish this week:
- Keep recovering from the flare-up.
- Finish the sorting of the GLIIH. It’s been a more intensive project than I expected.
- Finish my reworking of the story to submit to the Writers of the Future contest.
- Write and submit a very short story for a contest on a blog I follow.
- Get all my blog posts this week.