What I accomplished this past week:
- Finished sorting the GLIIH, yay!
- Changed the visual theme on my blog.
- Job interviews for jobs that aren’t writing. I am happy about the idea of having a more steady income, but it’s still depressing on the “I’m a creative person wanting to support myself with my creativity” level.
- A whole lot of evil writer’s block that I’m going to go ahead and blame on stress outside of writing things and the resultant fibromyalgia fog.
- A pretty sexy manicure because my creative energy needed someplace to go even if the writing was dammed up.
What I’d like to accomplish this week:
- Break the block and get the creative energy flowing back into writing instead of nail polish and photoshop.
- All the stuff I didn’t get done in the past week because of the fibro and other stresses.